Sunday, September 25, 2016

September Layouts With Jaya Raghuvanshi

Hello 2Crafty chipboard Fans!

Today I have two layouts to share with you all. A bright,bold black page
 and a soft,ethereal page . Hope you like them both.


"Follow Your Heart"

My first page is this soft layout titled Follow your heart.
This is one of the newly released chippie titles and its absolutely gorgeous!
I love it :)
Some close ups-



I used distress ink to colour my Moroccan panel chipboard and the title chipboard.
 Next I doodled on them using white ink pen. I just couldn't resist using the doodling
 on the gorgeous font!!


The Ava's frame has been covered in white gesso and then coloured using watercolors.
 Once it was dry I applied glossy accents on it.

2Crafty Chipboards used-
Follow Your Heart
Moroccan Panel
Ava's Frame




"Hello"
My second page is this layout I created. This page is all about chipboards
and how to make them stand out on you page.

All the background on the page has been done with the chipboard itself.
Isn't that awesome ? I love how it turned out. :)

 Some close-ups-


 I used the Prima Art alchemy paints for my background and to colour my chipboards.
 I dissembled the Circle Lace Panel chipboard panel and Flower doily chipboard to
 pieces to form my background.

 Next I painted on the chipboard pieces in chosen colours and stamped on the background.
 Once I was satisfied with the background I adhered the pieces o my page.


2Crafty Chipboards used-
Hello
Circle lace panel
Flower doilies

Hope you like my inspiratiojn for this month.
See you all soon again!