Thursday, December 1, 2016

December projects + Video by Valerie Ouellet

"Christmas Tag"


Hello 2Crafty fans!
Here is my last 2 projects with 2Crafty team. I hope to have inspired you during this year and a half.
I had a lot of fun creating with these wonderful chipboards. Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity. You can keep following me on my blog if you want.
leblogdevall04.blogspot.ca

Now, here is a Christmas tag with "Swirly Star Border" that I embossed in white. I added several stars of "ATC tiny hearts&stars" decorated with Ranger enamel accent.


I love the chipboard "Deer head set". It's one of my favorite one. I just embossed one of the head with black embossing powder. I like the dramatic effect.




"Magic card"


I have made a VIDEO TUTORIAL
TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE




Now, here is a Christmas Card, very simple but very beautiful. I used a wonderful piece "Chloe's Vines". I embossed in white before painting it with 13arts paint. I love the imperfect look.


I embossed in white the word magic on "Christmas mini word set 2". 


I also added stars painted with Ranger Enamel Accent.