Saturday, March 25, 2017

March Inspiration Projects by Jaya Raghuvanshi

Hello 2Crafty Fans!

Jaya here with you all today and I have a few projects I made using the gorgeous
2Crafty Chipboards to share with you all. 

My first project is this Canvas.

"You Make Me Happy"

Close up pics-


 I painted the circle revolution frames in emerald green acrylic paints. I covered the
 flower doily in black gesso and dabbed some gold paint here and there for a little highlight. 

The title chipboard has been covered in white gesso. I love how the
white pops against the dark background. 


The Decorative Rod chipboard has once again been covered in white gesso. Once it was dry I applied some soft gel on it and sprinkled some blue fine glitter. I love the sparkly look so much .

2Crafty Chipboard used-

You make me happy when the skies are grey- Title
Flower Doilies
6"Circle revolution frame
Decorative Rod set 1




My next project is this layout

"Remember"


 Some close ups-


I covered the title chippie in white gesso . I like the look of this line word in white running all across my page.


How absolutely adorable is that  Intricate Sea horse chippie! I totally love it. I think it looks amazing!


 The Handrawn heart and Whispy Dandelions chippies have been covered in white gesso and while it was still wet to touch I sprinkled some sparkling powder on top of it. Once dry, I sprayed the centers with mist.


2Crafty Chippies used-

Frame Handrawn hearts
Line words- Goodtimes- borders
Whispy Dandelions
Intricate seahorses




And one more project-

"Precious"

Close ups-




2Crafty Chipboards used-

Frame Handrawn hearts
Precious title 




Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great day!